Jack's Mannequin

Jack's Mannequin
Sunday, October 25, 2009

You Versus the Sea

Going out to sea against strong and forceful waves is not done by choice of one with a sane mind. In terms of analogy, we've all been there battling rough currents and strong wind that threaten lives and limb. Life has its moments when you face a situation bigger than the Biblical Goliath.


Between you and I (whoever comes across this blog), if there was a blueprint of my life I could request some less Tsunami-like challenges. Alas, life's blueprint is only available after one bites the dust. 


I don't know what today brings, it's been half a day already and I find myself going farther from the shore and struck down by wave after wave...No much that I can do...yet. Finding solace in Daphne Loves Derby.


"Was it hope that kept you alive through the years and should I even call it living?"

You Versus the Sea, Daphne Love Derby