Jack's Mannequin

Jack's Mannequin
Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Ties That Bind


I started off this post and restarted once more to unload my brain of some idea about family connectivity and the way science just skims the surface on explaining about family ties.

What made me think of posting this entry is because everyday that I check my Facebook account and read or see photos and entries shared by members of my family who have Facebook a feeling of lightness of heart and now awe come over me. Several thoughts run through my mind like how was I assigned to this family or is the human race grouped in Sudoku style where the combination of numbers depend on the other squares?

As much as I want to post the answer to my question, I can't...This much I just know, families are gifted with each presence, each member is not misplaced or mistakenly put, even children adopted into a family are meant to be there...

One thing I've experienced is that no matter how much I'd disagree or not like what a family member has done, the love and humility or concern about their welfare still surfaces.

I guess the invisible ties that have us bound to family is often strengthened in love .

0 comments: