Jack's Mannequin

Jack's Mannequin
Friday, October 10, 2008

Run for the Impressions

On line Journal writing has its perks and accessories too. Just as I can jot down on my dream Moleskine (soon, my dear!) and decorate with images from my favorite metallic pens and stickers my kids give me, having this on-line Journal makes information sharing 3 dimensional. Web users share information and great content topics to give you a leg up when your own creative juices are on the low. For the time being, forums and getting my opinions about lots of things occupy my time. This is how I stumbled upon dNeero site.



The "OM*" impression I put down was the eye-popping one, very much used by the Ghost Busters toy Egon action figure my brother used to have. Next to smiley's, verbal impressions are very much word and wit play...