Jack's Mannequin

Jack's Mannequin
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When Dark Turns To Light...

I find myself peeling off the warm bed at 30 minutes past 9 pm, it is time to go to work in the Winter Palace...Working graveyard puts your body out of whack and for th past 3 days I am whacked! Hmmm...it also doesn't help when there's guilt riding my shoulders (read prior post). I got to the office and a team mate of mine says I need a break, and that the best thing to do is to watch the movie Twilight.

With the newest Vamp flick to hit the screens, Twilight is said to be a better way to see vampires-hah! Adventure and action movies are great to watch just to get out of the box once in awhile. What I can't take though is when some just cross that fine line between fact and fiction...I guess the guy playing the Brit vampire Edward is just what a girl needs to unwind-wish there was a foot rub too.


Ain't he vampirish?
*have watched it and corrected the name of the vampire playing Brit: Robert Pattison as Edward...